One of the best things about Android is its customizability and flexibility. You can use it in the way you want, whether that means changing the launcher or setting up a host of unique automatic functions with Tasker. You can nearly gain full control of the OS by rooting your Android.
Although it’s not too common still it has many benefits. Maybe it sounds scary, but it’s not more than obtaining access to commands, system files, and folder locations that are usually locked. It allows you to upgrade the older phones to newer versions of Androids, and you can change the things that you otherwise couldn’t. So, if you have decided to root your android device, follow these guidelines.
Root your android device on your own risk. It can lead your mobile to serious problems and also voids the warranty of your mobile phone. If you are unsure about your decision, don’t do it!
Guidelines to Root the Android Devices
The bad news is that only one solution does not root all Android phones and tablets. The process can vary depending on the software versions, even with the handset variants. Hopefully, one of the following techniques will work for your device.
- The easiest way to root an Android device is to use a root app, which allows you to root the device with a single click. You just need to download the required app and run it; it first checks the compatibility and then roots your device. This simple method works for many users, but some apps come with annoying push notifications and ads. So, make sure to check the reviews before using them.
- If the above one-click solution doesn’t work for you, things can become a little complex for you. You need to look for specific instructions for your device by using PC software or connecting your phone via USB. It may require using the custom recovery or downloading some additional software.
- Many apps are available to root the phone, such as KingRoot, KingoRoot, and OneClickRoot. But it’s best to search out first by Googling the rooting method for your specific device.
- Before rooting, make sure to back up your device. Just settle in, read the instructions, and dive in.
Let’s start an exciting, empowering, frustrating, and engaging activity. After this, you will definitely learn a lot about Android.
Different ways to Root the Android devices
You can use multiple programs to root your device. Let’s see the different ways to root your phone or tablet.
1. Rooting with Root Master
Root master is one of the best one-click root methods and is also easy to use for beginners. Follow the below steps to use this app.
- Download and install the APK. The installation process can be completed by tapping on the Unknown Sources button in the Android Security settings.
- Launch it and tap on Start.
- A message will appear telling you about the compatibility of your device. If it’s not compatible, try to move on to any other method in our list.
- If it’s compatible, move on to the next step to begin the rooting process. It can take some time to start the rooting process, so don’t try doing anything else on your phone during the process.
- On a successful rooting, a success screen will appear. Congratulation, you have done with the rooting. Restart your device and use it.
2. Rooting with Framaroot
It’s a new rooting service to make the rooting process easier. Follow the below steps.
- Download the Framaroot and install the APK by tapping on the Unknown Sources button in your Android security settings.
- Open the app and tap on the Root option.
- If it’s compatible with your phone, start rooting.
3. Rooting your Android device with Firmware.mobi
It’s not an easy way to root an Android device, but it’s one of the most stable methods. The step-by-step instructions make it a seamless rooting process.
- Download the Zip File, and extract the folder.
- Find the root-windows.bat file, and double click it.
- A script will execute; press any key.
- Your phone will automatically reboot on completion.
4. Rooting with BaiduRoot
BaiduRoot application is another way to root the smartphones. Follow the below steps.
- Download the BaiduRoot on your PC.
- Transfer the files from your computer to the device via USB.
- Go to the Settings > Security >Unknown Sources, and press OK.
- Open the folder containing the BaiduRoot app, and tap on the APK file.
- Accept their license agreement, and tap on the Root button in the center of the screen.
- After some time, you will get a message about the successful rooting of your device.
5. Rooting with One Click Root (Paid)
One-Click rooting is a new way to minimize the complicated nature of the rooting process. Its idea reflects from its name: One click, and you are done. You have to pay a fee to use this method. At the moment while writing the article, It is around 40$. to began rooting follow these steps.
- Check your device is compatible by using the Root Availability Tool.
- Download the One-Click program on your PC, and transfer it to your phone via USB.
- Run the one Click Root, and wait until the software is done with the rooting process.
If you are unsure about your device you can talk to their representative and ask them before rooting the device.
6. Rooting with Kingo Android Root
You can install the Kingo Root on the window or on the device that you want to root. If it’s compatible with your device, it takes a few minutes to grant root privileges. Follow the below steps to root without a computer.
- Open the Kingo Root app after installing the Kingo Root APK.
- You will see a One Click Root button if it’s compatible with the phone.
- A large checkmark will appear on a successful rooting.
We hope our guide to root any android device has helped you. The purpose of this guide is purely educational. We are not responsible for any damage to your device. It’s a risky process so do it at your own risk. If you have any questions feel free to ask us in the comments section. Our team of experts will try to resolve your query as soon as possible. Thank you